Spring is here and the weather is absolutely gorgeous in the Sunshine State during this time of the year. If you're itching to feel the sand between your toes or take a dip in the ocean, now is the perfect time to get yourself outside and enjoy our little slice of paradise before the temperatures soar. What better way to relax and bask in the sunshine than having lunch alfresco by the sea or a peaceful dinner while the sun sets. South Florida has an abundance of waterfront restaurants - they're everywhere you look, however, oceanfront restaurants are a little harder to locate. If you want to dine oceanfront in Palm Beach county, you have to do a little more digging to find the perfect restaurant that will satisfy your craving. Whether you are a seasonal resident, permanent resident or you are vacationing in South Florida, checking out oceanfront alfresco restaurants is a great way to explore the special uniqueness of a community that you may not have visited otherwise. Click on the following restaurant links to learn more about alfresco oceanfront restaurants that are located in Palm Beach County.
- Brandon's located at Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa, 2842 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach. Brandon's is a destination restaurant with gorgeous ocean vistas and pleasing ambience. The chef-inspired menu is creative and includes seasonal specialties. Click Brandon's to visit their website.
- Al fresco located at Palm Beach Par-3 Golf Course, 2345 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach. The origin of alfresco is Italian so it's quite fitting that American Italian cuisine is served at Al Fresco's. Ask to dine on the balcony overlooking the beautiful golf course so you can enjoy the panoramic ocean views beyond. Click al fresco to visit their website.
- Breeze Ocean Kitchen at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, 100 S Ocean Blvd, Manalapan. Enjoy breathtaking views and a casual atmosphere or choose to reserve a private cabana on the beach for an unforgettable romantic dinner with someone special. Click Breeze Ocean Kitchen to visit their website.
- Dune Deck Cafe 100 N Ocean Blvd, Lantana. Casual dining conveniently located right on the ocean at Lantana Public Beach making it easy to spend the whole day at the beach day. Dune Deck Cafe is a cash only establishment. There is an ATM on the premises for your convenience. Click Dune Deck Cafe to view their website.
- 50 Ocean 50 S Ocean Blvd, Delray Beach. Choose 50 Ocean if you are looking for a bird's-eye view of the Atlantic Ocean. You're sure to have a memorable experience here because the restaurant is upstairs on the second level and has floor to ceiling windows. Seasonal, fresh, and local ingredients are used whenever possible. Click 50 Ocean to visit their website.
- Benny's on the Beach 10 S Ocean Blvd, Lake Worth. Benny's on the Beach is located directly on the Lake Worth Pier over the Atlantic Ocean. Be sure to use the trending hashtag #BENNYSBEACHFANS to submit your photos, posts, and comments. Go to Benny's to feel like you are on vacation even if you're a local. Click Benny's on the Beach to visit their website.
- 3800 Ocean at Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa, 3800 N Ocean Drive, Singer Island Riviera Beach. The chefs at 3800 Ocean pride themselves on being a scratch kitchen. If you are a foodie, you may want to reserve a seat at The Kitchen Table. The unforgettable experience at The Kitchen Table is available to 5 guests each Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening. Click 3800 Ocean to visit their website.
- Seafood Bar at The Breakers, One S County Road, Palm Beach. Every chair provides a front row seat for amazing ocean views just beyond the glamorous exhibition kitchen. The seafood is fresher than fresh and the ambience is spectacular. Click Seafood Bar to visit their website.
- Latitudes at Delray Sands Resort, 2809 S Ocean Blvd, Delray Beach. Farm-to-table inspired cuisine ranges from simple fare to sophisticated coastal gastronomy. The luxurious beachy chic decor is captured using bright sea salt white, deep ocean blues, driftwood oak and coral accents. Enjoy yourself and your company in the restaurant or out at the Alfresco Ocean Terrace. Click Latitudes to visit their website.
Even though oceanfront alfresco dining establishments are few in the Palm Beach County area - we are fortunate to have some amazing choices. All of the restaurants are unique in their own way just as every coastal towns has it's own character. Alfresco dining by the sea elevates your dining experience to the next level and makes the meal even more memorable. The weather is great in sunny South Florida in the spring so don't waste any time getting started.
|GET QUICK RESULTS FOR DELRAY BEACH, FL REAL ESTATE!
Lori Keroack is the Business Office Manager of Mizner Residential Realty. Lori recently moved to Delray Beach from Connecticut. She is enjoying learning about her new home town and the surrounding areas by researching and blogging about various topics that are relevant to the area.
- Lori Keroack, Business Office Manager - Mizner Residential Realty