Dine Out Downtown Delray is here - restaurant week starts Thursday, August 1 through Wednesday, August 7, 2019. Over 40 restaurants, cafes, and juice bars along Atlantic Avenue, Pineapple Grove and the SofA district will participate in this years event. The Downtown Development Authority organizes this annual event to raise awareness and proceeds for "Not One Hungry Homeless Student Delray Beach" initiative which ensures that kids in our community receive the nourishment they need to reach their full potential. Take this opportunity to try a new restaurant during the 4th annual event.
Restaurants that participate in the Dine Out Downtown Delray Beach restaurant week will offer special multi-course prix fixe menus for lunch and dinner. In addition to special menus, the week-long event will include culinary experiences such as wine & beer tastings, food pairing dinners or classes about juicing & nutrition, cocktails, or cooking. Brunch and Happy Hour Specials are a new addition to Dine Out Downtown Delray this year.
Keep checking back for updated restaurant and culinary event listings. As of 6.26.19, the line-up is:
- 3rd & 3rd
- 50 Ocean - Great American Road Trip Dinner
- Bamboo Fire Cafe
- Beg For More Izakaya
- Boston's on the Beach
- Brule' Bistro
- Buddha Sky Bar
- Colombian Coffee House
- Craft Food Tours - Havana Nights Culinary Event & Caipirinha Class, Progressive Dinner or Dumpling Making Class.
- Death or Glory - Mai Tai Tiki Class and Bar Brawls
- Deck 84
- Delray Hideaway - Karoake
- Foxworth Fountain
- Haagen Dazs Ice Cream
- J&J Seafood & Raw Bar
- L'Acqua Ristorante Italiano
- Le Sorelle
- Lemongrass Asian Bistro - Sushi Making Class
- Mellow Mushroom - Pizza Making Class
- Over the Bridge Cafe'
- Papa's Tapas
- PRIME Tuscany Steakhouse - Lobster Frenzy and sunset dinner
- Proper Ice Cream
- Ramen Lab Eatery
- Salt7 - Hell's Kitchen Winners Dinner to kick off restaurant week. Four Hell's Kitchen winners serve up a five course dinner and wine pairing Thursday, August 1st - 7 pm.
- Silverball Museum
- The Cup of Good
- The Grove
- The Office
- The Original Popcorn House
- The Real Poke'
- Tin Roof
- Two Fat Cookies
- Vic & Angelo's
- Windy City Pizza
- Wine House Social
Enter to Win the Dine Out Downtown Delray photo contest. Use #DineOutDowntownDelray on Facebook and Instagram for a chance to win $300 worth of participating restaurant gift cards.
Reservations are encouraged. Contact participating restaurants directly to make reservations or use OpenTable. Bon Appetit!
|GET QUICK RESULTS FOR DELRAY BEACH, FL REAL ESTATE!
Lori Keroack is the Business Office Manager of Mizner Residential Realty. Lori recently moved to Delray Beach from Connecticut. She is enjoying learning about her new home town and the surrounding areas by researching and blogging about various topics that are relevant to the area.
- Lori Keroack, Business Office Manager - Mizner Residential Realty