Grand Opening January 2019
GL Homes is proud to add Lotus in beautiful Boca Raton to their portfolio of new construction homes. GL Homes has been building fine homes in South Florida since 1976 and they have earned a stellar reputation for building exquisitely planned master communities with quality workmanship homes. If you are looking for resort style luxury living in a brand new contemporary home, you won't want to miss out on Lotus' Grand Opening which is set for January 12th. There will be seven new homes open for viewing at the Grand Opening. Don't miss this unique opportunity to tour "model row" and make your deposit to reserve your dream home. It only takes a $10,000 deposit to reserve your new home in paradise. Initial deposits are being accepted at the Grand Opening and the remaining 10% deposit is due three days after a signed contract. If you dream of a sophisticated lifestyle, don't procrastinate - only 212 homes are being built in Phase 1.
Lush tropical landscaping will be the back drop for 802 beautiful homes which will be available in twelve different models. The Fiji Collection offers eight models starting at $580,000 including Bora, Tahiti, Maui, Kauai, Moorea, Caledonia, Mariana, and Polynesia models. The Bali Collection starts at $740,000 and offers four models including Java, Santo, Sumatra, and Maldives. Lotus is conveniently located in the heart of Boca Raton and is in close proximity to the best restaurants, shopping, beaches, and many other hot spots that South Florida has to offer.
To learn more about Lotus in Boca Raton, or to make a reservation at the community to secure real estate representation and a lot/home, call Mizner Residential Realty at 561-495-1516. The sales office and models at Lotus will open to the general public at 10 AM on Saturday, January 12, 2019 so call us now to schedule a viewing with us.
Summary of Grand Opening Guidelines
- Lot selection is determined by random drawing. Drawing for priority order for random Lot Selection begins at 9:00 AM. Registration for the random Lot Selection drawing begins at 8:00 AM.
- In order order to participate in the random Lot Selection drawing, you will need to present a reservation deposit check in the amount of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) made payable to “LOTUS” and drawn from an account in the actual name of the buyer reserving a lot. The reservation deposit is refundable if you do not reserve a lot or enter into a contract for purchase.
- Registration for the Lot Selection drawing closes at 9:00 AM and the lot selection drawing will begin to establish the priority order for buyers to reserve a lot and home.
- If you elect to have a representative attend in your absence, you must complete and execute the reservation documents for the representative to deliver to the Lot Selection drawing along with your $10,000 reservation deposit check. Please note that Broker's may act as your lot selection representative, however, a broker may only act as a lot selection representative for one customer at the Grand Opening.
- Lot drawing spots are not transferable and only one lot drawing spot will be given per immediate family. If it becomes known that any person or immediate family received more than one number for the drawing, their reservation will be cancelled.
- Once you reserve a home and lot, you have three (3) days to enter into a Purchase Contract for the purchase of the home and lot. A deposit of ten percent (10%) of the total purchase price (base house price plus lot premium) less the $10,000 reservation deposit, will be required to be paid at the time of execution of the Purchase Contract. Additional monies for upgrades are payable at the time of selection of options and upgrades in accordance with the Purchase Contract.
- Floor plan/elevation repetition limitations apply. Lotus will not have more than three (3) homes in a row of the same floor plan with the same elevation.
- If you are working with a Broker, the broker must be present with you at the time of your lot selection and must complete a Broker Registration Form.
- No Investor Policy - buyers may only purchase one (1) lot in Lotus and you must intend to purchase the lot and home as your primary residence in Florida.
|GET QUICK RESULTS FOR DELRAY BEACH, FL REAL ESTATE!
Lori Keroack is the Business Office Manager of Mizner Residential Realty. Lori recently moved to Delray Beach from Connecticut. She is enjoying learning about her new home town and the surrounding areas by researching and blogging about various topics that are relevant to the area.
- Lori Keroack, Business Office Manager - Mizner Residential Realty