April 25 - 28, 2019
Tickets are on Sale Now! Don't wait to hop on the bandwagon (no pun intended) and join Beatlemania. Get Your VIP Ticket Now! VIP Tickets include a special limited edition VIP laminate pass, free strawberry orange mimosa brew from South Beach Brews and upfront seating at both headliner shows at Old School Square! VIP, Premium and General Admission tickets start at $29.50 and are available at Ticketmaster or in person at the Crest Theatre Box Office at Old School Square, 51 N. Swinton Avenue. Box office hours are Monday-Friday, 10 am - 5 pm and Saturday, 10 am - 3 pm.
All tickets - VIP, Premium, and General Admission - include freebies for ticket holders. Click free stuff with your ticket for more information about the free goodies. Make sure you do your homework ahead of time so that you cash in on as many of the free perks as you can. Free stuff includes free beatle beer or beatle drink, free food, free rides, BOGO admission, and discounts at retailers and restaurants.
Headliners on the main stage at the Old School Square are the legendary Edgar Winter Band on Friday night, April 26th, and McCartney Mania with The Academy Orchestra, conducted by Maestro Sir Thomas Servinsky on Saturday night, April 27th. Edgar Winter Band fans will enjoy classics like Frankenstein and Free Ride as they reminisce. McCartney Mania will delight Beatles fans with a symphonic rock extravaganza performing selections from Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Abbey Road, and The White Album.
Here are a few more highlights of The International Beatles on the Beach Festival that shouldn't be missed. For more details, click schedule to see the complete list of events including locations.
- Kick off the weekend in Pineapple Grove Arts District. Join in on the fun celebrating the best of The Grove and The Beatles. "Pineapple Grove Forever". Why not stroll through Drive My Car VW Beetle Car Show to see Beatles inspired Beetles. The Car Show is on 2nd Ave which will be closed to traffic. The car show runs from 6 pm - 10 pm Friday evening, April 26th.
- BeatleCon is a major event at The International Beatles on the Beach Festival - dress up as a Go Go Dancer, Superhero, Rockstar, or hippy to experience BeatleCon hoopla to the fullest extent. Dress up your four-legged friend as a Beatle - the attention is sure to provide lots of petting and maybe a treat here and there. The Beatles Doggie Costume Contest is sure to be a spectacle and adorable. Stop by to see purebred, mutts, and designer breed dogs compete for the title of best Fab Four-Legged Beatle. PurGreens will host the The Beatles Doggie Costume Contests at their courtyard in Pineapple Grove on Thursday, April 25th at 6 pm and Saturday, April 27th at 11 am.
- I love feeling sand between my toes and sun shining on my shoulders. Plan to get down to the beach in front of Boston's to check out the Sand Sculpting Contest for Amateurs. The sand sculpting contest is Saturday, April 27, 8 am - 12 pm. May the best sand castle (or other sculpture) win!
- Don't miss the Beatles Art Exhibit while you are at The International Beatles on the Beach Festival. The Beatles Art Exhibit is at Cornell Art Museum, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 10 am - 5 pm. Cornell Art Museum is located at Old School Square at 51 N Swinton Ave.
- Octupus Garden Children's Event featuring live music with Beetlegirl & Friends, dancing vegetables from Wise Tribe, plus kids can learn how to be a pirate with Captain Jack. Octupus Garden is Sunday only and is at Space of Mind Schoolhouse, 102 N Swinton Ave. from noon - 4 pm.
Let's "Come Together" for four fab days of music, love, and fun - see you at The International Beatles on the Beach Festival in beautiful downtown Delray Beach. Visit beatlesonthebeach.com for complete details.
|GET QUICK RESULTS FOR DELRAY BEACH, FL REAL ESTATE!
Lori Keroack is the Business Office Manager of Mizner Residential Realty. Lori recently moved to Delray Beach from Connecticut. She is enjoying learning about her new home town and the surrounding areas by researching and blogging about various topics that are relevant to the area.
- Lori Keroack, Business Office Manager - Mizner Residential Realty