Photo by ulleo
On vacation and looking for a place to have Thanksgiving Dinner with your family? Or maybe you just don't want the hassle of preparing and cleaning up Thanksgiving dinner at home. There are so many options in Delray Beach whether you want to be at a beach side restaurant, dining on a deck directly on the intracoastal, touring Delray Beach, Highland Beach and Boca Raton on a yacht or a catered meal at home. Thanksgiving is Thursday, November 28th, so it's a great time to start thinking about how you will spend your Thanksgiving. There are links scattered throughout the article that you can click on to go directly to the Thanksgiving page for the various establishments.
- Park Tavern opens their doors at 2 PM on Thanksgiving Day. Park Tavern Thanksgiving includes roasted free range turkey, corn bread stuffing, buttermilk mash potatoes plus bourbon gravy, cranberry, and orange jam. The best part is Thanksgiving dinner is only $29. Call 561-265-5093 for reservations.
- Aloft Delray Beach is Delray's newest addition serving up a Thanksgiving Buffet. Aloft recently opened in downtown Delray Beach in October 2019. Aloft's Thanksgiving Buffet includes favorite brunch items as well as classic Thanksgiving dishes. Seating is at noon and the cost is only $39.50 per person. Kids under 12 eat for half price. After dinner, mosey on over to W XYZ Bar to catch the Bears vs Lions game. Call 561-469-0550 for reservations.
- Caffe Luna Rosa is a popular beach side choice for Thanksgiving dinner. Caffe Luna will be operate normal hours and serve their regular menu plus dinner specials which include a traditional turkey dinner of sliced breast of turkey with mashed potatoes, sausage stuffing, seasonal vegetable and house made gravy. The house made pumpkin pie is served with chantilly cream - YUM. All of their Thanksgiving Dinner Specials are sure to please. Call 561-274-9404 for reservations.
- Patio Delray is serving Thanksgiving dinner starting at 5 pm. Chef Lily won't disappoint with her nightly specials including their not so traditional Thanksgiving Turkey dinner which includes corn bread, Corn Bread, Chestnut, Turkey Sausage Stuffed Organic Turkey, Organic Carrots and French Beans, Fresh Cranberry & Clementine Sauce, potato and butternut mash, sage natural jus. This amazing menu is only $36 per person or order off the full menu that is available. Call 561-279-0880 for reservations.
- If you're looking for something a little different this year, reserve a space with Delray Yacht Cruises for their two hour Thanksgiving Day Dinner Cruise. The Thanksgiving dinner buffet includes hand carved roasted turkey breast with gravy, maple glazed honey ham, creamed corn, green bean casserole, whipped potatoes, cranberry sauce, and dinner rolls. Leave room for dessert - enjoy pumpkin cheesecake with caramel drizzle & whipped cream as you admire the beautiful scenery. The 2-hour dinner cruise beginning at noon is $65 per person and $45 for children 10 & younger. Reservations required - call 561-243-0686.
- Deck84 is host to waterfront Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving dinner is served from noon to 7 pm. A traditional turkey dinner with all the fixings ($29) or a "Floribbean Thanksgiving" plate with local yellowtail snapper and scallops ($32) can be had in addition to their regular menu. Happy hour drink specials at the bar all day long with the purchase of an entree. Call 561-665-8484 for reservations.
- Cut432 was named one of the 10 best restaurants in Delray Beach. If your taste (no pun intended) is elegant and trendy, make a reservation at Cut432 to enjoy a three course prix-fixe Thanksgiving dinner. Sumptuous selections from the Thanksgiving Menu are sure to satisfy your appetite. Start with butternut squash soup or mixed green salad. Your choice of maple sweet potato puree, buttermilk mashed potatoes or white cheddar cauliflower gratin with organic roast turkey, baby winter vegetables and sausage & sage stuffing. Choice of golden raisin cranberry bread pudding or traditional pumpkin pie for dessert. Dinner begins at 4 PM and is $49 per person. Call 561-272-9898 for reservations.
- How about Thanksgiving dinner at The Office? No, not that office. The Office Delray located at 201 E Atlantic Avenue. The Office put together a Thanksgiving Prix Fixe Menu for $35 per guest. Three courses include your choice of caesar or house salad then comes the turkey platter. The turkey platter includes roasted turkey, stuffing, mashed sweet potatoes, gravy, carrots & green beans, and cornbread. A slice of pumpkin or pecan pie is a satisfying ending to this traditional Thanksgiving feast.
Many people prefer to spend Thanksgiving at home with family. If you're one of the people that prefer to stay in but don't want the hassle of the exhausting preparation and clean-up you might be happy ordering your Thanksgiving feast. Several local markets offer fully prepared Thanksgiving dinner packages and some even deliver. Ordering a prepared dinner gives you and your guests the best of both worlds.
- Whole Foods makes holiday meals a snap when you order online plus they partnered with Amazon Prime for free delivery. Place your order by November 25th to make sure your Thanksgiving dinner is available. The complete classic dinner serves 8 people or you may order turkey and sides a la carte if you need extra or don't want the complete dinner.
- The Fresh Market is available to help you make Thanksgiving easy peasy. Placing your holiday order is a snap at The Fresh Market. Select from three holiday meal packages based on the number of guests. Dinner packages are portioned to accommodate 3-5 people, 8-10 people or 12-14 people.
- Joseph's Italian Market offers Thanksgiving dinner packages and a la carte items at their locations in Delray Beach, Boca Raton, and Northlake. The Thanksgiving dinner package is available in one size but you can add items a la carte. The Thanksgiving dinner package is a 12-14 lb turkey which feeds 10-12 people and is priced at $179.99. For the appetizer, you get fresh mozzarella and tomato with balsamic. The main course includes a slow roasted, all natural turkey, Joseph's famous sausage stuffing with cranberries, candied sweet potatoes, whipped mashed potatoes, green bean almondine, roasted veggies, turkey gravy, cranberry sauce, garden salad and an apple and pumpkin pie.
- Doris Italian Market & Bakery offers turkey or ham Thanksgiving dinner packages. Doris Markets are conveniently located in Boca Raton, Coral Springs, North Palm Beach, Pembroke Pines and Sunrise to serve you. No substitutions are allowed for dinner packages. Candied yams, mashed potatoes, green beans almondine, herb stuffing or sausage stuffing can be ordered separately if you like.
While you are trying to shake off your turkey coma take a few minutes to give thanks for everything that you have been blessed with. Thanksgiving is the last day before the holiday frenzy officially sets in so you should make the most of your day off. It's also a great time to plan your Black Friday shopping strategy or Cyber Monday purchases or even getting a jump start on your holiday shopping after dinner.
|GET QUICK RESULTS FOR DELRAY BEACH, FL REAL ESTATE!
Lori Keroack is the Business Office Manager of Mizner Residential Realty. Lori recently moved to Delray Beach from Connecticut. She is enjoying learning about her new home town and the surrounding areas by researching and blogging about various topics that are relevant to the area.
- Lori Keroack, Business Office Manager - Mizner Residential Realty